Friday, March 27, 2009

True? Or just a dream?

Hmm,everyone would had dream when sleep....
So do i
But,the dream that i dreamed about was like a message from "someone"
Well...i had dream last night.Suddenly,there was someone talking with me in the dream.
It sounds like from other space,the guy was calling my name
"joel....joel......"
I'm trying to answered him,but i can't..
The guy.The guy said this to me
"Joel,i'm here to tell you this message...
you're gonna die soon!"
WHAT??
I'm gonna die soon?How could it be?
I'm just 18 now,there are so many things i haven't do yet...
If i die,how about my parents?my friends??
"I'll fall for you ( phone ringtone )" I had waked up..
This morning i told my mom about what had i dreamed about last night,the responce that she gave me is "CRAZY! IS JUST A DREAM"
Maybe she won't understand how I feels -.-''
Anyway,hopes that is just a dream...and the guy is just joking with me
=)
-God Bless Me-

No comments: