Friday, July 10, 2009

Its has been quite a long time I did not update my blog huh
Well,there are some reasons actually
=(
sorry to all my friends that makes you guys worried about me
i know what am i doing now
i'm fine thanks~
This weeks was exam week
so,the 1st paper was HE(hubungan etnik)
BORED subject!!
did not even study it at all
cause of accompany jun jie them to Tesco and bought some BBQ things
to celebrate a birthday party for his gf at paradise beach
quite enjoyed that night
until....forget about it
lazy to mention at all!
I think im sick right now
sore throat,cough,flu~
izit H1N1??=.=''
if yea,please take me away..
im tired of this kind of life anymore!
zzzz
I need more oxygen~
Today is Maths and IT test
maths still okay
but IT...gone~
totally did not study at all
planned to skip the maths lecturer class and study at foyer
but i can't...
many people??
this is part of the reason..
but i think the main reason is i keep on talking with ah hock them~
LOLZ!!
When the IT exam was carried on..
i fall asleep in the CA hahaz
damn tired man!headache!!
sigh*
what kind of life im having now??
someone tell me please
I found that i had a BIG problem now
having porblem with friend cause of some stupid thing --''
speechless...
Tomorrow TARC music society gonna held an event at Times Square
Doraemon them will be dance too
GOOD LUCK guys!
its 1.45am right now
im so sleepy..
so...lets go to bed joel~
night!=)
To all my friends,especially Y1M47..
give me some time okay?
i will face the problem.
Thanks for the concern~

No comments: