Monday, August 17, 2009

A Long Post?

It has been almost 3weeks that I did not update my blog
why??LAZY~ hahaz
well,since there a few friends around me asking me to update it
so now I'm here =D
Hmm...lets start on with the singing competition
Tarc music society had organized a singing competition named STAR JOURNEY
22/7/2009 is the final.
In the same day,my basketball training has come to the end
and we have a competition between to each other group
my group won the champion!! =]
you guy ROCK!!
Back to the STAR JOURNEY,that night i should be a helper on it
but i was late to there cause of the basketball competition..(sorry to hock and eileen)
Samuel was the champion on that night..congrate to you!!
After that,our GANG went to Subaidah to have to supper.

One week after the STAR JOURNEY competition
7/8/2009.Taiwan popular singer Willber Pan came to Tarc promote his lastest album (007)
hock asked me to helped on him,but i rejected him
cause of night time still need went to dewan sri pinang to watched JJ live bandthe performance
=.='( get forced to go actually) hahahz!
Kong Leong,Guan and me went to watched his performed
after that 4 of us went to sunrise mcd to had our supper
Suddenly,we started to talked about ghost story that happened at Kong Leong hostel
LOLz..
At the end,those stories makes JJ don't even dare fetched Kong Leong back to his hostel
so,Kong Leong have to followed JJ back to his house and overnight at there
PITY boy~ XD!

On the 2nd day-8/8/2009
nothing special,morning time went to QB with mei watched movie
after that went to AZUMA to had our lunch (not that delicious and expensive) =='
when we finished our lunch and prepared headed to PC fair
the sky started to rain heavily..
and my car were stuck in the middle at the parking lot
wtf!!
at the end,the guard asked a few guys come and push the other car to aside so that my car can moved out
thankz guys! =)
when we reached to PC fair,at 1st I thought that it would be less people cause of H1N1
but it does not..
I think there even more people than before H1N1 lols!!
we walked around,Mei went to Toshiba counter and took her laptop
saw quite many friends worked at there..
meet up with Rynn then back =]

9/9/2009
whole day stayed at home
night time went out with parents and their friends to have dinner together
after that I fetched Guan to Pc fair and meet up with Rynn
fetched Rynn back to hostel,before that we bought Mcd back
and also for Eva too
We chit chat till 1something...sleepy~

10/8/2009
Tarc SWC organized an event obdessey orientation night
At 1st I did not wanna go already,but since most of my classsmate are going
so...I go =)
Lemon won the prom queen.congrate!
The performance on that night quite nice and also funny haa

12/8/2009
PR fair
1st time took this type of photo
haha,although not very nice
but...still like it
XD!!

17/8/2009
Finally back to today hahaz
Hmm..today there are a host from 8tv came over Tarc
His name is Jeffrey Cheng,there are two tv programe hosted by him
我要做Model and 时代达人.
The main purpose that he come is to promote his book
LOL..don't know the name of the book hahaz
He is a nice guy,have a short conversation with him =p
and he is quite tall =.=''
maybe I'm short zzz





p/s-there some picture to upload,but im lazy hee

No comments: