Friday, September 11, 2009

Pek Cek!!

Mine fundamental maths paper had gone!! =.=''
For this memorable of date - 9.9.09!!
What question did the they set out huh?
Totally is not same with what i had learned in the class
wtf!!
sigh* =.=''
Gonna prepare to re-sit for this subject zzz
Well,there are another problem that cause me crazy..!
Nowdays streamyx is getting more suck and suck than last time ==
A few weeks ago,my modem suddenly could not function at all
I called up Jack to come over my house and helped to set up the setting
It tooks him almost an hour to set it gosh*
Hmm,after that he managed to solved the problem.
But this few days ago,the idiot problem comes again...
I had followed the intruction that Jack had tought to me to re-set it..but it seem like nothing change at all.
Just now he came to my house and set it for me...
At the end,comes out one conclusion....
"Joel,your modem had spoiled...I think you need to call to the TELEKOM to claim for the warranty for a new modem."
What the Heck!!
And now I'm writting this blog at INFINITY...=.=''

No comments: