Saturday, May 3, 2008

3/5/08-saturday
woke up early in the morning and sit infront the monitor on9~swt!!when 4pm i've to go for car practical,but the problem is...NO ONE FETCH ME TO THERE.=.=''.i phone to my driving school,omg!all of them had already went home,no people answer the call...and that time is 3.15pm..i just left half and hour more to get to JPJ.sigh~
at last,my friend come to fetch me...!thx GOD!lolz..
today was my 1st practical,and my driving teacher almost nearly cause death by me..hahaz~
i wonder my driving skill is good enough to for car race..LOL.after finish the stupid 2hours practical,hj came to fetched me for dinner...
at the night,we went to the 5Th FLOOR..(meeting place).hahaz!we seat at there till 12smtg..talked nonsence.
actually is quite bored to seat at there~
i went home,and sleep..lolz=)

4 comments:

EVLYN said...

u not yet get ur lesen??
i tot u get it..
=.=

Mr.JoeL said...

huh??now baru L nia,29th just P
lolz..y?want me fetch you aR??
hahaaz

✟₢℟℧ℭℭ✟ said...

yalo..me too..
i thought u get ur lesen d..
torng some more said want to ask u fetch us.
haha..

Mr.JoeL said...

zzz
din ask me 1st den said fetch u all
LOL..
anyway,my P almost wan out d la..u both nt yt.XP