Friday, May 2, 2008


its been two days i did not write blog on here,quite lazy actually..haaz
anyway,is quite many things to write now..=)
1/5/08-thursday was public holiday(labour day),so i went to GSC for a movie-iron man,with my buddies..the movie was very nice and funny too.hahaz..i bought a cap at Mercury cost rm28..==''
is very expensive~after that we went for dinner infront pcghs coffee shop-Ban Hoe..
so many people at there,and im wearing sweater at that time..is so hot man!!my parents keep calling me to asked me back..damn swt!im having my dinner la..wei!HJ fetch zhi yong go home...
2/5/08-friday.woke up go to school,go for Economy tuition after school...raining at that time.so...i FORCE my friend to fetch me home..hahaz!im so cruel~LOLz
last friday i ponteng did not go for maths tuition,today when i go..my teacher keep called my name non stop~JOEL JOEL JOEL~swt!!i think whole class already know who am i right now.==''
anyway,i choose to be quiet..so that he will stopped calling my name again.hahaz
my dad bought dinner for me,i dont really know what mee is that..whatever,as long there are no poison in there.XD
12.50 now,start felt sleepy...thats all for tonight!good night~=)

No comments: