Monday, May 26, 2008

we'll miss you

received shan shan message at...forgot what is the time already.
she asked me to wake her up at 6am,cause need go for school~
after that i continue sleep..
____________________________________________
today was my god mother the 5th day she pass away,i went to meet her family.
around 2something in the afternoon,we start the funeral procession..
before the procession started,got a band played some music for her..
at first i tried to tell myself not to cry,but.....i cry at the last.
i was very regret that did not always go visit her,the last time i talks to her is on the CNY till now
i miss her alots.when i was small,my parents keep busy working...is she!
she is the one who raises me grew up,she is almost like half of my mother.
when the funeral procession starts,we walked to around my school there than sit bus to the cemetery...
it was a hot day,and our mood is sad T_T
when the people push the coffin into the fire,i cry...but silently
i really do not want her to me like that...
now i just realize that,how was the feel when someone leave us...it was very painful!
no matter how long the time pass,YOU...will still in our heart.we will miss you....

rest in peace ba~

No comments: