Friday, April 17, 2009

1st day in PIKOM PC fair 2009

Wake up at 9.30 this morning
kinda lazy to go for work
but i have to,cause i had promised derrick --''
Although i had took my bathed
but when on the way to PISA
nearly knocked by a BMW hahaz!
Maybe im too stim and blur lolz =X
Okay,reached at PISA around 10.30
couldn't find any motor park
sigh.
So,i just parked my motor beside the other motor
but the idiot guard asked me to move my motor to the other side
WTF! can't he used his eyes to see that there are no more place for me
=.=''
i just ignored him and walked away
Phew~luckily he did not "throw" my motor away
hahaha!
Busy for whole day non stop
aik!
Went out to the car park
and walked around at there for 4hours under the HOT sun!
--''
Finally,derrick had back
it was 8.20pm that time
we prepared to back =]
After take our salary,i quickly rushed back to home
hee
and now
I'm here for my blog!

No comments: