Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Dinner in P.C

I'm here for my blog again! =]
Went to dinner with my parents and cousin sis (sarah) at penang club
just behind the citibank
Although i were living in penang for so many years
but i din even go to penang club before XD
hahaz!
Well,we reached at there around 8.15pm
then sarah went out and brings us into there
Hmm....there were quite nice inside
we sit just beside the pool while having our dinner
=)
I ordered one spaghetti aglio olio,mushroom soup and one carrot juice
while my parents....-.-''
lazy to mention hahaz!
too many things lolz
After finished our dinner,sarah ordered one more fried chicken for me
but i couldn't finish it so..
just took it back for supper! XD
when the bill comes
OMG! 140something....
but that is okay,cause sarah paid for it!
hahaha!
thx yea!
The only things that i've forgetten is to capture picture
sigh~
1.45am now
time for me to sleep
bye!

No comments: