Sunday, April 19, 2009

QB "trip"

Went to QB this morning
reached there around 12.10pm
When im on the way to QB
there were some rains
hate it when ride motor!
After i had parked my motor
went to HOL
find Howe and chat for awhile
his manager were just beside him -.-''
ym came to QB at 12something
we went to Mcd
and wait for shan hui
we discuss about the house things and the payment
-.-''
but...both of them suddenly talked bout
school things LOL!
We were laughing so loud in Mcd
until those peoples around us keep on
looking at us HAA!
shan hui went to worked after that
then ym and I went to Kim Gary for lunch
after we had finished out lunch
I went to Borders
but i couldn't find the book that i want
"SECRET"
well,we went to popular
and yet...ym found that book for me
but the price -Rm79.90 -.-''
After that,we walked around in QB
until 6pm
then she went to work
i back
tired~
Tomorrow morning have to go Kelantan for 3 weeks
work for my uncle
sigh!

No comments: