Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm wrong I'm regret

Quite moody right now
just had a chat in msn with suji
but it is not a good chats =(
I'm sorry to you...
To suji.
i know that no matter how much i explain to you is useless right now
you had lost your trusted to me
im sad when you told me that
but i really regret that i had wrote the silly things in here
just hope that you will forgive me
i can promise you that i won't do it again
it will never happen again
i swear to you
i can prove to you
I understand that this blog is belongs to me
but not my friends
so,from now on i won't be influence by them to write or do something that is not good
all i wish
is just that you forgive me
and trust me
i really regret and felt very sorry to you
althoughs its hurt our friendship
T_T
Hope that you will understand with it
i don't want our friendship end up like this
its not worth
SORRY~
JoeL

No comments: