Friday, June 5, 2009

Life's in five days

I'm here to update my blog =)
its been quite a few days i did not update it huh
yea,i just moved into the new house that i had rented just near to my college
(no internet connection at there)
=.=''
Well,lets start it on the Monday
same as usually
just have one class to attended
1.30-3.30
after finished class
went back to home
but unfortunately...
when i was on my way back
i involve in an IDIOT accident!
i was shocked when one pervert who is driving savy (red colour)
suddenly turn into the left lane and knocked on me
__
Things just happened in a few seconds
i were knocked down by that pervert
then almost 360 degree turn on the roadside
sigh*
behind my body bleed
leg could't walk at that time
i thought that my leg had broken
DIU!!!
then those people on the roadside come helps me
that pervert just come down from his "TANK"
and keep on said is my fault
WHAT THE FUCK!! I NOT YET WHACK YOU AND YOU SAID IS MY FAULT???
FUCK!!
but i was too stim that time
so just looked at him ==''
after that that pervert just went off
haiz~
phone to my parents
they come and bring me back to home
back to home washed my wound
and put some iodine
wakao!!it was so....PAIN!
Hmm..after i had my dinner
i packed my bags and prepare to went up to the rented house
(feels that im nut,just accident still can go out...and is drive CAR =.='' )
well,i went to fetched evelyn
while my parents drove their own car up and help me to move my things up to there
Ting Wei were waiting me that time
my 1st night at there...
not bad but damn bored~~~
On the next morning
cause of i just accident
my body still very pain and i could't walked properly also
so,i skipped classes
rest at home
bored till gonna grew mushroom
when lunch time,Ting Wei bought rice back for me
Thx~hahaz
that all for the second day
The 3rd day.
im back to college
but i were late LOLZ
the 1st class in the morning were the ENGLISH LANGUAGE class
well,at first i were hoping the lecturer will teached us some new things
but.....it does not happened
she said"hello everyone,lets take out your's dicitionary.today im gonna teach you guys how to used a dictionary"
what the.....are you joking huh???
since i was in primary school,i had already know how to used it
please la,im not a kids or chiledren anymore! =.=''
lame class lame lecturer~
when the class dismis
went to canteen to have lunch with Ting Wei
after that back to SBS block to attend the 2nd and 3rd class
we all were busying copy the answer with each others
cause....did not do homework XD
kinda bored when the lecturer were teaching
nearly falls asleep
the next class will be Janice
cause of we did not....finish our homework
Janice were saying us
bla...bla..bla
but our class rep keep on making jokes in the class
LOLZ,maybe too funny
she could not stand it so did not said us anymore
hahahaz
when on the night time
after we had our dinner,i drove sh,ym,hy and tw to gurney for a walked
K,now were the 4th day.
nothing special actually
hahaz
Finally,the 5th day.
that is friday..
today im free
all classes cancel
so can sleep hahaz
everyone gonna back to their own house today
we had bought a refrigenator
and he said that will send to us on 1something
but he came at 4pm
=.=''
anyway,Ting Wei and I just wait for it
ym and sh backed on 4.30pm
after the refrigenator had come
Ting Wei and I back to our own house
Its already 4am in the morning now
6.6.2009
and i were not sleeping
why??
busy update the blog
=.=''
Nights
=)

No comments: