Tuesday, April 29, 2008

dont know what happened to me today,felt sleepy whole day...LOL
maybe gonna become "sleep god" soon..hahaz=.=''
anyway,is kinda bored today in class.because our BOSS-monitor..tze howe went for basketball competition...so our class become abit quiet.xP
this few days quite many people asked me that when did i start write blog?!swt,actually i got it for quite a long time,just...i forgot my add and pass..=.=''.really OLD d.hahaz
tomorrow have to pass up the moral project already,but the stupid photo shop still haven washed those photo that i capture..sigh!tomorrow really prepare to die..haiz!
11.18 right now,just finish copy my moral project geh esei..listening fm988.
tomorrow still gt assembly,haiz..need wake up early.help~
i think that all for tonight,hahaz..
my blog quite short right??LOL...i will try my best to write more longer bit..haaz
good night!sweet dream!=)

No comments: