Sunday, April 27, 2008

wAsT!nG t!mE

it is 4.18pm rite now,i wrote it so early because tonight i can't on my com..=)
woke up at 11smtg this morning,but still lying on bed do nothing....actuallyis damn bored
sigh~
today is my school parents day,luckily my form teacher did not called my parents go..if not,im gonna get bazuka(scold).hahaz..phew!
anyway,i woke up n wash my face then sit infront my com on9.OMG!suddenly my sister came back from tuition and her friends is coming too...im naked at that time
LOLZ..but just upper body..hahaz.anyway,she just come back for a while,after that they went to QB.hj said that today maybe will come and fetch me go out,but is was too already..so i choose to stay at home.go out for dinner with parents,come back watch tv..i think.
tomorrow have to back to school and to those face problem teacher..HAHAAZ
thats all for today,bored life..

No comments: