Wednesday, April 30, 2008

12.33am,its already now..so HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!.and i just started to write my blog.hahaz
quite busy just now,busy watching tv..LOL.i skipped Mr.Felix tutorial class..xP
i wonder why so many of my friends are following me too..==''
anyway,ah J fetched me home just now..i bought nasi lemak and roti telur as my dinner.yummy~so full now!!
is public holiday tomorrow,but...im not that well-behaved to stay at home.xP~mcd invite me go GP to watch IRON MAN,i wonder that izit a nice movie???if not,i rather to sleep or study(if im hardworking) at home..hahaz.exam is near right now,and i still haven start to do any revision yet~prepared to DIE..parents keep giving me pressure...haiz!
quite sleepy now,i think that what i can wrote for tonight,sorry if too short.HAHAZ
good night~^_^

No comments: