Monday, April 28, 2008

~Ra!niNG dAYz~

this morning almost late to school,when i woke up..it was already 6.45am..=.=''
i quickly washed my face and put on my school U then rush out from house..
althought my house is quite near to school,but i have to go that early because...NEED COPY HOMEWORK..HAHAZ...=)
after school dismis,ah hao fetched me back by his bike.the sky was so dark that time,but i liked it..cause its gonna rain soon!!when i reached home,i just knew that my parents is not at home.
after finish lunch,took a nice bath..i lie on my bed..SLP!hahaz..(have to go for tuition at 4smtg)
today was my sister b'dae,but we did not go out for celebration..my mom just bought a cake back and sing the stupid b'dae song to her..XD.there are one things quite surprised me,i wonder that izit all of her friends knew that today is her b'dae..she came home with many presents~=.=''
anyway,i like the cake..chocolate cake!yummy!!=)
is 11.20pm right now,the sky has stopped..but the weather is still so cold..hehez
tonight can have a nice sleep..hahaz.but tomorrow go school...sigh~
although im SICK of this kind of life,but what can i do?life still need to goes on..xP
take care!

No comments: