Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bored

It was 2.07am right now
and i still could't sleep yet
kinda sleepy and stim but....
don't why could not sleep -.-''
Well,so i'm here to update my blog
lolz
went to Tesco with family just now
bought a wardrobe for the house that i had rented
it cost RM52.90 -.-''
what the hell,i thought it just cost RM30+
anyway,my mom keep on scolding at there
zzzz
After comes out from Tesco
we went to have our dinner
dad ordered curry rempa chicken for me =)
when i was having my dinner
i received a message from her
kinda surprised
its been a long time she did not send me a message
could't reply her (phone out of credit =.='')
well,now she're in NS
but she is coming back soon =)
see you soon haaz!
Monday gonna move in to the house
i were thinking this few days
will things remain the same or it will change?
whose knows?
just hope that stay in there peacefully
LOLz~
However,i got bit hungry right now
but...lazy to went out for supper
sigh*
just drink water
and then go to bed
nights
p/s -you have changed me alot

No comments: