Sunday, May 24, 2009

End of My Holidays

Tomorrow i'm gonna start my new studies life in a new place
=)
Well,im gonna study at TARC....
the courses that im taking is IT (internet technology)
It is a quite difficult courses in college
and many people failed in the final exam
sigh*
hope im not one of them XD
Today afternoon i when to the house that i rented to meet shan hui
and paid the rental to her
she and her friend ( forgot what name already) -.-''
had moved in to stay in there tonight
just left me and....
HER
First time meet shan hui mother's
she is quite friendly hahaz
helped her carried shan hui stuff up to the house
(actually not that light)
LOL~
Her mother gave me a curtain cause my room is empty right now
but i don't really know how to hang up the curtain =.=''
and they laughed at me LOLz
how stupid am I
anyway,her mother helped me too
thx!
Thats all for tonight
night! =)

No comments: