Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nothing much to write today
quite bored actually
whole day stay at home
sit infront computer,but doing nothing
just click here and there
Nights time went out to have dinner with family
suddenly received a call from suji,kinda shocked actually
she told me that she gonna back on 8/6
(a little bit changes here)
i will meet up with her
back to home watched tv =.=''
WALAU!! bored~~
9something went to yu chuan house to print some papers about the ptptn loan
its been quite a long time did not meet him
but he still the same
kap siao~LOLZ
we chit chat till 11something then i back to home
Tomorrow i'm gonna move in to the new house that near to my col
so,i won't often to update my blog
but i will be back on every friday
=)
p/s -everythings has changed,so do I
To those guys that bet on me that day,i won't be influence by you guy anymore!!!!!!

No comments: