Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm like a SHIT

Times pass to time
but can time turns back?
uh hu,nono...time won't wait for us
so do same as to people
Things happen and happen again
but can we changed it?
hmm...yea
it just depends on we want or not
We might not realize that when we had did wrong things or said something that is wrong
until there were someone mention it to us
Well,i'm the person who did all these things
=.=''
A few days ago,i had friend that is quite closed with me actually
suddenly change to another person
but i thinks that there are something happen on this friend
or neither me?
sigh*
I just tried to talks with this friend
but is unsuccessful
now i'm just like stranger
nevermind
maybe need some time
hope the situation will change soon
p/s.no matter how you treat me,im still with you here whenever you needs my help
take k =)

No comments: