Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boring days

Its has been quite a long time I did not update the blog
So,now I'm here
Well,I had finished my sem 1 in Tar college and the final exam too =.=''
3weeks sem break for me
but I don't really like it
Cause it is too BORED!!
I rather back to college jokes around with them =]
Everyday woke up,eat,sleep...repeat and repeat again
sigh!
Last week,26/9/09...
one of my friend(Ah Jie) in my class moved to his new house near relau
Our gang went to his open house and ate buffer
After that we went to the ghost house that is over hundred years above that near there
see nothing but...can feel it ==''
Back to Jie house's,drink some wine and beer...then went to kayu nasi kandar stall to have some supper.
After that Guan fetched me home,gt bit drunk actually haha!
This week is the last week holiday for me YEAH!!
Next week?sem 2!!
Can't wait for it....
kinda regret that did not concerntrate on my studies in sem 1,I'll try my best to change my attitude in the coming sem 2..=]
Gambateh!!
good night~

No comments: