Saturday, October 3, 2009

Childish person!!

Fucking no mood right now!
Yesterday night I phone to Eileen and asked her where to copy the sem 2 time table
she told me that Guan had copied it,so I just need to take from him.
Well,after that KL send the time table for me in msn..
But....just now!
Mr.G suddenly text me.."wei,monday got class already.Did you copy the time table?"
I feel weird and curious about it.
The replied I sent to him was.."Eileen told me that you had copied it already,so I just take it from you."
He replied me.."Eileen again?Mean you did not have the heart to copy la?"
WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about??!!
Since you already got the time table,why should I go up to there copy again??Is wasting time okay?
If you had copy the wrong time table,PLEASE tell me!!
DON'T SHOW YOU CHILDISH ATTITUDE TO ME!
No one's are gonna give you a pity okay?!
Next time please think before you said....

No comments: